Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Little Valentine!


Favorite past time: Turning the TV On and Off!




Painting with sidewalk chalk



Helping Mommy make a Pie!!


Oh how I love my son! His little personality is really starting to shine through. He is into everything and going everywhere. He is starting to engage in different activities and express how he feels rather it be happy or sad. He still loves to smile and giggle and that brings me such great joy! I get tickled watching him play, because he gets amused by the slightest things. He is such a great kiddo. He loves to throw things across the room, and loves to turn the TV on and off( which makes watching TV a little more of a challenge). He is still not walking on his own yet, but he is getting better at walking while holding on hand. He loves to give hugs and BIG kisses!!

I LOVE MY LITTLE VALENTINE!!!




















No comments: