Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Veggie Fanatic!


Just wanted to share this little moment in time where my child (as of right now) loves any vegetable you put in front of him! There isn't a whole lot that Joshua doesn't eat. He isn't all that picky really, but I thought he would at least turn his nose up to some sort of vegetable. Tonight I had made spaghetti and a salad for dinner. I was fixing Joshua's plate and decided to chop up a few mushrooms, cucumbers and tomatoes for him to see if he would even touch them. Not only did he touch them, but he ate the veggies before the spaghetti and asked for "mo"(more). I am NOT making this up. Of course I gave him more. I am just glad that for now, Joshua loves to try new things. He is a veggie lover!!! Over time he has eaten everything from zucchini to avocados and now he can add mushrooms and cucumbers to the list! I know this will probably be different over the years to come, but right now I am thankful for his healthy eating habits!!

No comments: