Monday, September 19, 2011

Bring On The Sappiness

Joshua has accumulated alot of stuff over the last 3 almost 4 years! There are toys that he doesn't play with anymore, shoes that are too small and clothes that are too tight. In fact between the clothes and shoes I have filled up 4, yes 4 plastic storage containers. I have been holding on to these for sometime. Over the past month or so, Dan and I decided that we would have a garage sale to get rid of some of the clutter in the house and make some money at the same time. Anyway, I was going through the containers of clothes and shoes that I have kept and man on man did I get a surprise! I didn't think how going through all those clothes would bring back a rush of memories and sweetness. I guess living in the moment makes you forget how tiny they once were. I pulled out onesies that he wore when he was just a couple of weeks old. It's funny how you forget, but then when you see a certain item, you immediately know exactly where you were and when it was. Most of the clothes did that for me! Brought me back almost 4 years. It is hard to believe that Joshua fit in something with a tag that said 0-3 months or even 12 months. He is almost 4 and like everyone says, I felt like I blinked and here we are. I am glad that I have pictures to look back on and have as memories. So, I thought I would share some random pictures of Joshua from infant to 2 yrs. Since these were the sizes I was going through this weekend. I am not sad that he is growing up, ok maybe just a little, but if he could slow down a little that would be great!



Seriously Cute Kid Right Here! 2yrs All of these items were in the containers!


1 year old sweet baby!


I know you are smiling while looking at this picture! Can't say I blame you! (7 months)





Big yawn for a 3 month old! Life is rough for a baby!





Joshua was "chill" from the day he was born! (1 month)













No comments: