Saturday, September 10, 2011

Labor Day Weekend in Pictures!

I think it is safe to say that things are starting to slow down over here! Our last set of visitors came over labor day weekend. Like I said in a previous post, this is a tradition that we do almost every year. There are 4 of us that have birthdays within a couple of weeks of each other, so we just all get together and celebrate. These are just some of the pictures that I took over the long weekend. It was a packed house, but everyone had a really good time, I think!


The traditional half choc and half vanilla cake that my mom always buys for everyone!

Jordan's birthday actually fell on Sunday, so she got to have a little party of her own!


I have no idea, but Joshua came out of his room dressed like this and I had to get a picture!




Joshua enjoyed pushing his cousin, Tenley, around on the her push toy! He did not enjoy Momma or Daddy holding Tenley or when Tenley wanted to explore his room with his stuff! Jealous much? He would talk to her from far away or when we were not holding her.





Papa Joe took the kids to the store to find some boxes. They made houses out of them! They played in the "houses" for hours!!! Papa Joe has some pretty creative ideas!




There also was alot of L-A-U-G-H-I-N-G!!! P.S. I love this picture!!



Aunt Krystal did a little baking with the kiddos!



Yep, this picture pretty much sums up our 4 day weekend! We sure had a blast, but this gang can sometimes leave you speechless(in a good way, of course)!!!


Over that 4 day weekend there were a lot of families that didn't have a chance to celebrate, because they were too busy evacuating from the wildfires that were burning all over central Texas. Most of these people have been left homeless and without anything! I ask that you pray for these familes and victims and all the volunteers and firefighters! My aunt's ranch in LaGrange was affected by these fires, but no one was hurt and their house was spared! My grandparents house was also spared by the fires that only had one pasture between them and the fire! Our families were lucky and are now safe, but thousands of families are not! Please continue to keep all the people in central Texas in your thoughts and prayers! Thank you!















1 comment:

Krystal said...

Loved the post of our awesome crazy weekend!! I'm blessed to have you as a sister Licia ;). XOX