Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pintrest

Hi my name is Alicia and I am addicted to Pintrest!! Well, it's not that bad but pretty close. This site is filled with any and everything you would want to know or look at. I love it because it is like your own personal storage board for your creative ideas. The best part is you and everyone else in the world can share ideas. Now that I have shared my love for Pintrest, I will tell you a little about how it works. Basically, if you see something you like or want to try you have the option to either repin it or like it. You can also find stuff you like on websites and pin it for others to see. I have gotten so many creative ideas and food receipes from this website. There are always new pins posted so I check the site at least 2 to 3 times a day (usually more). Just wanted to share with the world my love for Pintrest!! Everyone should check it out!! Www.Pintrest.com

I have actually made a scarf from a t-shirt thanks to Pintrest. Super easy and super cute!!

Consider yourself warned: You will become addicted!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: