Wednesday, March 7, 2012

School Days

Joshua has been super busy at school lately. Last month was jammed packed and March is looking to be the same with projects and parties! I have posted one of the projects that they did. February is transportation month at school, so they have a transportation parade and his class got to design their very own cars. They also had a valentines party among other things. March started off with a celebration for Dr. Suess. Last Friday each class was responsible for using one of the books by Dr. suess as a theme. Joshua's class had the book "Ten Apples Up On Top". So they wore red and shared caramel apples with everyone. They also had a picnic lunch outside. The kids loved this. I actually had to make Joshua's lunch!! It was weird, because I have never had to pack his lunch for school before. They have totally spoiled me in that way. He still has a St. Patrick's day party, western day and their monthly trip to the library and so much more. He is having a good time staying busy. I have posted some pictures below. The first one is just cute and the second one, well I had to throw it in here because it makes me proud. He spelt this word all on his own, no help from anyone! Smart kid! Enjoy the pictures!


















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: