Saturday, December 6, 2008

Boys will be Boys!







I am posting another blog, because I have a few things more to blog about! We were outside the other evening and Joshua, being the helpful child that he is decided that he would pull weeds for us and dispose of them by eating them. Everyone that knows me, knows how much of a clean freak, germaphobic person I am. So you can only imagine what I was like, when I saw my son eating weeds and grass. I FREAKED!!! Of course, Dan laughed and said it was going to be ok. Well, we dug most of the weeds out of his mouth and told him "no", but he went right back to pulling weeds and eating them. This is not something you want to see your child do. I am pretty sure that this is least of what is yet to come. I know I have plenty of mud pies, bugs, and lizards in my future. Just all the fun and joy of having a little one! I am going to have to learn that it is ok to be messy at times. Enjoy the pics!


Oh by the way...IT'S ONE WEEK UNTIL JOSHUA'S FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! Time flies!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the blog!! That Josh is so stinkin' cute! We can't wait to see him for his first birthday next weekend. Thank you for including my pottery website on your blog!!

Graham and Storey said...

Yay! Your blog is precious!I love being caught up on the happenings of this little boy!

Gerritnow said...

Hey, I love your photos..they are really nice...