Friday, February 6, 2009

BON VOYAGE!!!!!!




Our 2 year anniversary is coming up at the end of this month and since we never took a honeymoon or did anything for our 1 year anniversary we decided to take a trip this year. Our good friends Wade and Jennifer asked us if we wanted to go on this cruise with them, and without any hesitation we said YES! We are leaving to go on a Western Carribean cruise this week! We are very excited about it!! We will be going to Cozumel and Progresso. We will be gone a whole week. Just think a whole week of relaxing!!! AHHHHH!! On the downside of this wonderful vacation we will be leaving Joshua for the first time over night!!! I am really having to work a lot harder at this whole leaving him behind thing than I thought. I can't really even mention it, without getting a little nervous and teary eyed. I know that he will be in great hands, because he will be staying with his Granbee and Papa Joe, but I will not be there to comfort or hold him! I know that I will cry when we are pulling out of the drive way, it just a fact!! He will have a wonderful week!!! This is a much needed break for everyone in our little family! I hope everyone that reads this has a wonderful week and I will have plenty to blog about when we get back on land. Until then, Bon Voyage!











No comments: