Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Very Special Thank you.....

Yesterday marked our 2nd Wedding Anniversary! So much has happened in the past two years that I can barely keep up...ha ha!! I just wanted to say a very special thank you to my husband, Dan. I wanted to thank him for putting up with me when I am having my girl, moody moments and when I just can't think straight. He is sooo amazing and I don't tell him as much as I should! He is the best husband and daddy anyone could ask for. These past two years have been a wild roller coaster ride filled with excitement, fear, joy, uncertainty and much more, but I would not have wanted to be on this wild ride with anyone else. Thank you for all that you do for me and Joshua and all that you are! I love you very much!!!

On a side note: Yesterday, my brother, Chad watched Joshua so we could go have a nice dinner just the two of us. We went to Benihana's, where your food is prepared right before our eyes! It was a very nice evening! Thank you Chad for watching Joshua!!

No comments: