Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ducks Unlimited

So while at my Dad's this past weekend Joshua became the designated duck and geese feeder. My dad has about 45 ducks and geese that have become like pets. He feeds them every morning and evening and they know when it is time to eat. They come up to you and will literally eat at your feet. This was Joshua's FAVORITE thing to do while we were there. It kept him busy for awhile and when all the corn was done, Joshua would ask, "mo corn?" Joshua also like to chase the birds too. I think he would get so excited at what he was seeing that he would just take off in the birds direction and they would begin to run. It was really hilarious to watch and Joshua just loved all the animals at my Dad and Jan's place. Joshua was so good at feeding the ducks that my dad asked who was going to feed them after Joshua left...hahaha!
















No comments: