Thursday, June 10, 2010

Blog Vacation

Sorry, my fellow blog readers, this will be the last post for a week or so. The reason is because we are going on V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are about 48 hours away from relaxing by the pool and enjoying great company! I know I will have plenty of things to blog about when I get back! I have alot to do in the next 48 hrs before we peel out of the driveway (just kidding). We are all really excited about going on this vacation and we will be spending time with my mom, Joel and my siblings and nieces and nephew. So until the next blog, I hope everyone has a wonderful week, don't worry about us because we will be doing ALOT of this:




HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!!!!! Love, Dan, Alicia and Joshua

1 comment:

Graham and Storey said...

Have fun! I'm jealous :)