Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Buggy Conversation

Yesterday evening was spent taking care of the front yard and flowerbed. While hanging out, Joshua found a bug crawling around on the sidewalk. He was so intrigued with this bug that he squatted down to get a closer look and started talking to it. This is how the conversation went(or what I heard at least):

Hi, bug. ow are you?
I see bug, buggy!
Hi buggy!!
I get you buggy, I get you!

Dan interrupts his conversation and tells Joshua that the "bug" is actually an Ant! He told Joshua to be careful because the ant might bite.

Joshua then says this:

Ant, bite? I bite ant!!


It was so funny! This is actually the first real conversation where I have completely understood all the words. Now, if he can only carrying on conversations with us like that!!!

No comments: