Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Girls Weekend 2010

This past weekend was my family's annual girl's weekend! Where the girls go one way and the men go the other along with the KIDS!!! I look forward to this weekend every year! Every year I look forward to the fellowship with all the ladies, the swimming, the shopping and the RELAXATION! Everyone trickled in at different times on Friday and a few showed up on Saturday. Below are a few pictures of our relaxing weekend!

Most of us girls in the pool!
Pretty Pedicures!

Relaxing and chatting while getting pampered! We took up all the seats they had at the spa! Awesome!!!


We did a lot of girl talk around this table!

I will never get tired of saying this, I love my family and I love the women in my family so much! It was so much fun to sit and chat to the wee hours and not have to get up at a certain time or hear little voices saying "mommy! mommy!" We all enjoyed our time together and wish it could have been longer. We actually talked about having it twice a year instead of just once a year, but we are still working out the kinks on that!!



No comments: