Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hook'em Saturday!

This weekend our friend, Jana came for a visit and she surprised us with tickets to the UT game that was on Sat. We were all stoked, especially the guys! Luckily, my mom was in town and was able to watch Joshua so we could enjoy our Saturday, kid free. I was so thankful she was able to watch him, because I think Joshua would have been miserable with all the walking that we did and how he would not have wanted to sit and watch! The game started at 6 and we left around 230, because we thought the traffic was going to be terrible, but it wasn't, so we decided to go hang out at a bar and grill among the other fans until it was time for the game. We had so much fun! It was extremely HOT, but despite the heat and us being nasty sweaty we had a great time and Texas won!! It was a good time with my husband, my brother and my friend! It was a great surprise and we thank you again, Jana for the fun filled Saturday!!!







Make-up melting off but still having a great time











The band performing








No comments: