Thursday, September 2, 2010

Yes, It is that time

The time of year where fans start wearing the colors of their favorite teams and where some women loose their significant others to the TV. It is time for FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!! More importantly it is time to cheer on the UT Longhorns! Every year, we all wear some type of UT gear on the day that they are playing and last season Joshua wore a UT shirt every Friday to school(he has quite a few UT shirts!) This year will be no exception I am sure. So, needless to say we are pumped about Saturday as UT plays their first game against Rice. Technically, today, Thursday marks the beginning of college football, but for us it starts on Saturday!




To me, the start of football season also brings a little more excitement because that means that Fall is right around the corner, and then the holidays! This is truly my favorite time of year! Labor Day through New Years!!! I just love it!!
HOOK'EM HORNS!!!!!
In honor of the UT football season kickoff, I have done my post in UT colors!!

No comments: