Sunday, November 20, 2011

It's All In The Batter

Everyone knows that the best part of baking any cake or cookies is being able to lick the bowl and spoon! Joshua is all about this! It is like he has a radar or something, as soon as I close the oven door, he is right there. He does help sometimes. He is my official stirrer and bowl licker(these are technical terms, ha!) He is really good at both. I have found alot of Receipes that do not require eggs, so I don't have to worry about that. The pictures below are from Saturday, when we made skinny cupcakes! Yes, I said skinny. Only two ingredients; cake mix and sprite zero. The cupcakes came out very moist and delish! I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as Joshua enjoyed licking the bowl! Ok, I don't think that is possible, but you can probably get close! :)















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: