Sunday, May 13, 2012

Giggle Worms

I have been meaning to post about Joshua's tumbling class. Better late than never. Along with Joshua's ABA therapy, we also get money for activities and camps. So, we decided to use some of the money for The Little Gym. Joshua is in the class called the Giggle Worms. He goes on Monday nights. He had a little trouble at first but with each class he seems to get a little more comfortable. Dan and I decided that this would be a good way to help with his socialization. He still has to be apart of a group and interact, but he can also go on his own and tumble. Each week is a different lessons and the staff is awesome! I took some pictures with my phone, so they are not the best quality, but you can see how he improves in each picture.





















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: