Friday, June 12, 2009

Signs of Summer!!!

I have noticed many signs of summer all around and I just thought I would blog about a few of them.

The traffic is lighter because everyone is out of school for the summer.

  • It doesn't get dark until 9(love this!)
  • There are thunderstorms, lots of thunderstorms
  • Everyone is out working in their yard, while kids ride their bikes up and down the street.

You can hear the famous music of the ice cream truck in the distance(you know what I am talking about).

Gas prices go on the rise again.

It is so blooming hot that you think you are going to melt, but you just can't make yourself go inside because HEY, IT'S SUMMERTIME!!!!


In addition to the signs of summer, I have a cute moment to add. This evening we were outside working in the yard and our next door neighbor and his son, who is 6 months older than Joshua came over. The little boy(it is sad, but I can't pronounce his name) said "hi" and Joshua squealed and said "hi". Joshua was probably just repeating what he said, but it was still cute. They "patted" each other on the arms and then just walked all over the yard. It was so cute to see these two little boys! They didn't actually play together but they interacted and that was a really cute moment. I can see these boys playing outside together many more summers to come!

No comments: