Friday, August 21, 2009

Fever, Fever, Go Away....

...we don't want you on our mini-vacay! So, today was my last day of work until next Wednesday and we are so excited about this time off, but Joshua woke up this morning with a fever. Poor wittle fella. I knew something was up because he woke up way too early and he didn't eat his favorite breakfast, blueberry pancakes. So, I checked his temperature and sure enough it was 100.9. Not too bad, so I gave him some Tylenol and we went to work. I checked it about mid morning and it had climbed to 101.6. Now I have checked it 2 times since we have been home and with medicine it is 102.5. Poor little guy will not eat or drink. I at least got him to take a Popsicle. He has no other symptoms so I am chalking it up to a virus. I am hoping this little virus goes away by morning because we have plans to have fun! Dan is off all this coming week, because Joshua's school is closed and I still have to work, but decided to take off Mon. and Tues. to enjoy some time with my boys. We really don't have any set plans, just to have alot of FUN!!!! I think on Monday we are going to go to San Antonio to visit their fabulous children's museum and go to the river walk. So, I hope whatever this is that Joshua has goes away and goes away fast! The little man is a trooper though, you really can't tell that he doesn't feel well; besides the obvious not eating or drinking and the fever. Hopefully this is a 24 hr thing! Below are some pictures from last weekend. We had a weekend filled with painting and sliding. Joshua painted masterpieces and played with his new slide, while I took on the master bath to give it a new look!

















No comments: