Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fall Happenings

Our little family has been so busy this past week that Joshua should have been a "busy bee" for Halloween. We started off last Thursday with a costume parade and a class party at Joshua's school. I was able to take a little time off from work and help with his class and experience the fun! Theses little kids were so cute with all their little costumes. On Friday, Joshua's school had a Fall Festival which included cotton candy, popcorn, jump houses, a train and many booths. His class did a bowling booth and Dan and I signed up for a time slot which was really fun! Joshua wasn't into the carnival as much , so after our shift was up we left. Then came Halloween on Saturday. Joshua did really well. He was so excited! We brought his stroller thinking that he might want to ride in it after awhile, but we were wrong; he walked the whole time and loved every bit of it. I have posted some pictures below of all the events that we did. Since I did a flashback pumpkin carving, I had to throw in a Halloween flashback as well.

Joshua's class trick or treating









My Friend's House Fall Festival


Joshua Bowling



The bowling booth



Handy Manny Himself


Trick or Treating with Daddy


We try to go every year with my family









Flashback: Family Pic on Halloween Last Yr.


Family Pic on Halloween this yr.













No comments: