Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Nothing Much

There hasn't been a whole lot going on in the Feldman household, so I have been on a little blogging hiatus( I apologize). Dan's mom and step-dad came into town this past weekend for the ground breaking of the house of the fraternity that Dan, his dad, and step-dad are members of. We hung out and watched the UT game at the house while Joshua took his nap and then we went to the ground breaking for the new house that is going to be up and running in 2010. Dan was so glad that he was able to attend the ceremony (even if we couldn't find a parking spot and we were a little late). It was still fun too see Dan reunite with some of the people he knew when he was in college. He was so proud to show off Joshua. Joshua had a really great time running around and "calling" the birds that he saw in the trees. I am glad that Dan was able to be apart of that special event. This week there hasn't been alot going on, except that Dan left this morning to go to Dallas until Friday. I am not really as nervous as I was the last time he was gone for a week back in July. This is how I look at it, what's 3 days; when I went a WHOLE week last time. I am not trying to whine, I just miss him when he is gone. Everything seems out of sorts when he is not here and I think everyone feels it. Poor Milo has been moping around all evening going to the garage door and whining...poor little puppy. Joshua and I are doing good though, can't complain. Well, that is about all I have for now. My Dad is coming up to visit on Saturday, so I am really excited about that. It will be good to see him. I hope everyone is having a great week!!

One quick, cute, Joshua moment from tonight: I was bringing the pan to the sink this evening after I had finished cooking and the skillet was still a little hot and as I put water in it to cool it off it began to make steam/smoke and Joshua pointed up to the rising steam/smoke and said "ooooo, wow! Bubbles? wow Bubbles!" and then wanted to be picked up to pop the "bubbles". Pretty funny, huh?

No comments: