Sunday, November 22, 2009

Is It Thanksgiving Already?

Everyone is going to have to excuse my lack of blogging, because this is a busy time of year for the Feldman Household as I am sure it is for everyone. Right after Halloween it starts to pick up which leads me to my title above...I can't believe Thanksgiving is here already! So, lets get down to what has been happening this past week and weekend. Monday and Tuesday were pretty mellow and on Wednesday, Dan's brother, Eric flew into Austin to do some recruiting for the program that he is involved in in New York so he came over and had dinner with us and then on Thursday it was Joshua's Thanksgiving feast at school, which was quite messy, but fun to see all the kids and parents enjoining a down scaled version of Thanksgiving dinner(the rolls and the mashed potatoes were a big hit). On Friday, Dan's family came down to visit with Eric, since he is not going to be able to make it home for Thanksgiving this year. We had a great time visiting with everyone and Joshua had a fun time playing with his cousin, Kaden. Everyone left on Saturday afternoon and we ran some errands in the evening and got back in time for the UT game. Today was filled with more errands, packing for Dallas, cleaning, getting all the birthday invitations together, and putting up the Christmas tree. We bought this tree at the end of last year with a huge discount attached and I have been waiting all year to put it up. The reason why we put it up today is because on Wednesday we leave for Dallas and will be gone most of the weekend. So I wanted to have it up and ready(it is not decorated yet!). We will decorate it next Sunday when we come back. I guess that is all I have for now, I will blog next week about our wonderful Thanksgiving in Dallas! I have posted some pictures below of this week.

Joshua enjoying his Thanksgiving Feast!


Kaden and Joshua putting on a live show...


Joshua enjoying the tree



Once again, showing some UT spirit!!
Another cute moment brought to you by Joshua: Mommy: Joshua, what sound does a Caterpillar make?
Joshua: MEOW!! haha!
If I do not get a chance to blog before we leave, I hope everyone has a very
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!




No comments: