Monday, December 14, 2009

Look at me, I'm TWO!!!

Hi everyone, it's me again, Joshua (duh), but this time I am TWO!! Today is my birthday and boy oh boy did I have a great weekend celebrating my birthday! My family came in from out of town and my friends came over on Saturday for my party. I was so honored that all these people came over just for me!!! The party was pretty awesome, I must say. My party was all about music and dance and I loved it! Mommy and Daddy even had a lady come out and sing and dance with me and my friends. It was so awesome! I loved every bit of it and I did not stop for a minute! There were balloons and cupcakes and cookies galore! All my friends had fun as well. We pretty much all danced and moved until we dropped( some of us literally)! All that excitement happened on Saturday. Today on my actual birthday, my Mommy and Daddy greeted me with a birthday hug and kiss and then I went to school where they sang happy birthday to me 4 times! Mommy brought cookies and applesauce for a little mini party with my school friends and we gobbled it down. We even got to have juice boxes and have Mickey Mouse plates! I love Mickey Mouse, but who doesn't, really!? Tonight we celebrated a little more...Mommy made Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes and applesauce for supper! Then my cousins Dylan, Jordan and Kenzie and Aunt Missy came over to sing happy birthday to me one more time! Uncle Chad and Uncle JD had to work. So I blew out 2 candles one more time and giggled when they started to sing happy birthday. It was a very fun day, but I am wiped out! I got ready for bed and we played Captain Zoom's birthday song and danced and then it was off to dream land for me. I am thankful for all my cousins and aunts and uncles and grandparents and friends that care about me so much that they helped celebrate me turning TWO!!! Tomorrow is not going to be a fun afternoon, because I go for my 2 yr well check and I have to get shots, but oh what fun turning TWO was for me! Pictures are posted below randomly from the celebratory weekend. (There were way too many pictures taken to post all of them)






B-day Mickey Mouse Supper



This is how I found Joshua this morning after leaving the room!




Shake, shake, shake...



























Cupcakes and Cookies!



Joshua's mom here: Once again I just have to say that I am truly blessed to have a precious little boy like Joshua. He has the biggest heart and smile I have ever seen! He loves life so very much and makes the most of each and everyday in his little life! I honestly can't believe he is TWO today, when I put him to bed tonight, I got choked up, because I didn't want his birthday to end, because he is getting bigger and bigger each and everyday. I love watching him everyday explore new things and say new things. He brings such great joy to me and Dan and I am so very, very glad God chose me to be this precious little boy's mother. Sometimes, I over look how blessed I am to be given such a precious gift. Thank you Lord, for allowing me to raise and guide this child in the right direction!
HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE MAN! MOMMY AND DADDY LOVE YOU HEART AND SOUL!







No comments: