Friday, December 18, 2009

My Perfect Gentleman!


I just thought I would do a quick post about my perfect little gentleman! Joshua is coming out of his shell more and more, mostly at school! I have been able to witness on several different occasions him being a little gentleman. For instance, a couple of weeks ago we were waiting for his teacher to get there(we do sometimes beat the teacher there...lol) and a couple of his friends started wandering in. The first little girl always checks out the classroom before she makes her way in and Joshua was standing at the door and waved and said "Hi", she said "hi" back but didn't move. So Joshua walked out to where she was and patted her on the shoulder (as if to say it is OK to come in) and then took her little hand and walked her in the classroom(talk about THE cutest thing you have seen). Then he went back to the door and another one of his friends was not wanting to come in and he did the exact same thing with her. So precious! Today, I was able to witness it again. One of his teachers brought a pet hamster in just for today (don't worry it was in a closed cage) and Joshua just loved looking at it. When his little friend got there and once again didn't want to come in, Joshua peeked around the door and pretty much "tapped" her on the shoulder and waved her into the classroom. I am pretty sure if he could say full sentences, he would have said,"Sophia, come and look at this really cool animal Miss Jennifer brought!" But since he is not quite there yet, he tapped and tugged on her coat until she came into the classroom and then took her hand and brought her over to where the hamster was. I just can't believe he is this precious and such a little gentleman at age 2! Uncle Chad and others might say he is a "player"(lol), but I am convinced that he is a perfect little gentleman and I know with a Daddy like his, he will always be taught to be a perfect gentlemen just like his Daddy still is!!!

No comments: