Monday, September 14, 2009

21 months IS a Big Deal!!!!


Hi, it's me Joshua! I turned 21 months today, which means in 3 months I will be 2. Mommy keeps saying, "man, where has the time gone?" Turning 2 will come later, right now let's focus on what I am doing at 21 months old, because to me, 21 months is a pretty big deal. I have been busy doing a lot of things lately, so get ready to read...I am telling you there is a list! OK, lets get started, here we go! I guess first things first is that I am still going to school, and loving it! No preschool dropout here, he he! I love my teachers and the silly songs that we sing. We have a song for everything, it's like a musical around there, but I don't mind because I love music, so I just laugh and clap. I also take full advantage of nap time. As soon as I am done with lunch, I head straight for the nap mat and I am out. My class has 2 pet fish, a mommy fish and a baby fish, sometimes it is a mommy and daddy fish, but hey were toddlers, we are still learning. If you are the first one there, you get to be the special helper and feed the fish. Since I am usually the first one there, because mommy has to be at work early, I usually get to feed the fish. Feeding the fish is a great distraction for me, while I wait for my friends to get there and for breakfast. I love school!

Next on the list is all about me! I know you are dying to know all the new tricks that I can do, so I will not keep you waiting any longer. I love to give hugs and if I am in a hurry, I will hug you and give you a little "pat". I probably weigh around 26 lbs( this is a good guess, because I haven't been weighed since I had that silly rash and fever). My favorite foods are goldfish crackers(I seriously can't get enough of these little guys, I could eat these guys for breakfast, lunch and dinner, if my mom and dad would let me, but they don't. They say I will turn into a goldfish, I keep waiting for this to happen,but nothing yet...I think they are pulling my leg really). I also like lunchables, grapes, bananas and strawberries. I am going through a banana and grape phase. Mommy can't keep enough of these fruits in the house. Yummy! I am all about cups without lids. I don't like my cups anymore, I want mommy and daddy's cup. I love to drink with a straw, but please take the lid off so I can see what I am drinking. I love to clap and say "YAY"! I do this with everything, for example when a song ends I will clap, when I flush the potty for mommy or daddy, I say "YAY"(yea they love that) I will clap and say "yay" at almost anything. I know where my ears, mouth, head, shoulders, eyes and nose are and I can also find them on you too. I love to sing, "head, shoulder knees and toes" I usually skip the knees and go straight for the toes. I have added more words in my vocabulary: Grape, bath, a nana(banana) and bu (blue). I have a few phrases that I say as well. I point and say" thereitis" (there it is), "uh oh, wawa" (uh oh Joshua) and thereyouare...HA!(there you are...Ha!) When we sing the ABC song, I can say "Y" at the right time. I can throw fits with the best of them and I am very opinionated in what I want(Daddy says I get that from mommy...he he). I think that about covers the all about me section, but hang on just a little bit longer, I have one more thing to talk about and I will be done, promise. My ECI sessions are going really good. I love playing with Ms. Katie, she is great and very sweet. We mostly play with the ball that I pick out, but we have also built and obstacle course for me to go through, over and under. She said that she has seen improvement in me since my first session (Alright, way to go me). She is still coming every Tues. from 4-5. OK, well I think I am finally done, no wait, there is one more thing, hahaha just kidding! I am done. Thanks for hanging until the end of the blog. I told you it was going to be a long blog. Everything that you read about me is why 21 months IS a Big Deal!!! Night, Night, Friends!!!













No comments: