Monday, September 14, 2009

Fall is Calling...


Fall is my favorite time of year! Although I live in Texas and we do not really have a fall season I still love it because that means it is getting close the holidays, families getting together, and hot chocolate. I have been hearing rave reviews about Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte, and even though it sounded appealing I didn't want to try it because I do not like coffee. I am not a coffee drinker, never have been. I have been around coffee drinkers all my life, but never acquired the taste, that is until Pumpkin Spice Latte. I gave in and tried it for the first time, and I wish I never had. It is so good!!! It really masks the coffee taste and when you add whip cream it makes it all the better. I have never picked up and drank a whole cup of coffee and now I have had 2 lattes and 1 frapp in 2 weeks. I think I am addicted(obviously, I am blogging about it). Thank goodness this is a seasonal drink and I have some will power, because I drive by a Starbucks every morning on my way to work and have only stopped once! Drinking this latte has made me want to explore other coffee flavors, like white choc. mocha, Chai tea latte....but I want, I can't!! I am afraid I will like all of those drinks as well. So I guess I will be a seasonal coffee drinker. I would like to thank Starbucks and everyone for the rave reviews and advertising that has me craving for this seasonal drink! YAY for Fall and Pumpkin Spice Lattes!!!!!!

2 comments:

Graham and Storey said...

I share your passion :)

Unknown said...

Oh just wait until the gingerbread latte.... even more addictive and definitely worth a try!! Do you drink tea? You should also try the chai tea latte- it's not coffee!