Saturday, September 12, 2009

Platterpus Designs

My sister in law has a business called Platterpus Designs and she is great! She creates plates with hand and foot prints on them and then creates a design made to fit any personality. She has done many, many plates. These are the most recent ones she did for my family! She is awesome! It is such a great way to "freeze" these precious tiny hands and feet. These were all done with Joshua's hand and foot prints at 19 mos. She does everything from birth announcements to gifts for any occasion. Believe me these plates make fabulous, lasting gifts for anyone!!! Check out her link on my page under favorite websites for more creations!

My grandparents' plate: They live on a farm so she took Joshua's hands and created this:
My dad and step mom's plate: How cute is this plate!?


My mom and step dad's plate: This plate was coordinated with the colors of my parents' great room. Plus I just love the saying, so precious!



No comments: