Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tag Your It!

Here are the rules:
1. Open your first photo folder on your computer.
2. Scroll to the 10th picture.
3. Post that picture and the story behind it.
4. Tag 5 or more people.


I was tagged and I have never done one of these before, so I thought what the heck I will play along! My picture files are sorted randomly, so this is what you get...A picture of Joshua at 1 month old! This picture is of him screaming his head off (obviously), while we were trying to get a 1 month picture of him. This would be the beginning of a 12 month stretch of getting his picture taken on our couch on the 14th of every month until he turned one, so we could see how much he had grown and changed month to month. Look how cute he is even though he is screaming his head off!
I tag Storey, and Lisa, but since Lisa has already been tagged, whoever else wants to play along, I tag you as well! Most of the people on my blog list, do not blog on a regular basis! :-)

No comments: