Monday, March 1, 2010

What You Didn't See

After posting a short slide show last week on our anniversary, my aunt made the comment that she was glad I put some pictures of the original wedding site in the slide show, because she didn't get to see it all decorated. I started thinking and after talking to my mom, I realized that no one got to see the amazing decorations and building all decorated except for maybe a few people. Not even Dan got to see the original wedding site, except through pictures! Looking at my wedding pictures it breaks my heart to see this beautiful place and all the wonderful, fabulous decorations that my mom and Linda worked endlessly putting together and decorating the place. They would not want me to post anything about them, but they deserve for these photos to be shown the way it was supposed to be. I know you are probably thinking well, why 3 years later, well to be honest I just realized that really no one saw it and how it was supposed to be, plus I was a little preoccupied you know having a baby and all....lol! So below are some pictures of the Angel Springs Event Center and the place all decorated and ready for the ceremony. I am not sad about how it turned out, and Dan and I are blessed to have family and friends that love and support us so much that they pulled together that day to make the hotel a wedding site. But a girl has a dream wedding in her head and that is what gets me. I would have married Dan no matter where we were or how we were dressed, because us getting married was the most important. It is a fond memory and I still have friends tell me that our wedding was the most exciting and memorable experience they have had thus far...ha!

Me and my girls in front of the entryway into the ceremony




In the bride's room getting ready!



I had to throw this one in from the hotel room, the girls checking out what is being done outside. We looked out this window alot....lol!



Why we had to be evacuated!!




Right after we were told we had to leave IMMEDIATELY!!!




I think I am still in shock here,...lol!











This is my favorite decoration picture! My mom had me walk out and stand at the end of the aisle to see this view, which I thought was odd, but she already knew that we had to leave and she wanted me to see it all done before it was torn down! I am glad she did that!!!!


Another view of the aisle! It was funny it took them all morning to set this up, but they had it down in 30 minutes...ha!



What you would have saw when you walked through the front doors



Decorations for the front doors




Sign-In Table







































1 comment:

Graham and Storey said...

I'm so glad you posted those pics! I am sad I didn't get to see it in person... but your wedding was SO special! I will never forget both families working so hard together getting everything ready! It was amazing!