Sunday, June 19, 2011

Another Fun Filled Weekend!

This past weekend was another busy, but fun one! Our little family...



...along with this wonderful family(The Madl's)


went to what some people call the greatest place on earth; nope, not Disney World, SEAWORLD!


While I wouldn't quite call it the greatest place on earth, it was sure fun!! It was the kids first time, and I don't think us adults had been since we were about 7 or 8! So, we all got to experience it for the first time with our families. I think Brittney and I were more excited than the kids! Yes, it was hot, but we all still had a great time! I am still recovering from the fun filled weekend, so this is a short blog post, but I will bring you the fun filled weekend this week, probably in parts, because so much happened!! I remember going as a kid and being "wowed" by the shows, and it was great to make my own memories with my family! More to come...





No comments: