Thursday, June 2, 2011

Let's Talk Scentsy

My Scentsy business is still going strong! It is nice to have the extra cash. They have great products and this is something that anyone can use, young or old. There are tons of scents to choose from and the warmers and plug-ins have so many different designs that one of them are sure to fit your decor. I love scentsy and the fact that it basically sells itself. Everyone that has ever owned a product of scentsy loves it! They are always coming up with new scents and warmers and each month they have a warmer and scent of the month. You can get 10% off each if you purchase the warmer or scent for that month. Great deal!!

If you haven't bought or seen a scentsy product, then you should go to www.aliciafeldman.scentsy.us and browse through the endless items that they have. I promise once you own one, you will love it and be glad that you have one. On my website, you can read all about each product and what each item provides. There are more than just warmers and scents. So, go to my website and start browsing! You will not be disappointed!

You can purchase directly online through my website and it will be shipped to your door. You can also talk to me about hosting a scentsy party(where you get great discounts on items, just for hosting) or even if you would like to become a consultant for scentsy. Anything you need I can help with and if I don't know the answer I will find it for you.

Thanks again for visiting my scentsy website! Happy Scentsy Shopping!!

P.S. Warmer for the month of June is Star Spangled-in the shape of a star and is red, white, and blue
Scent for the month of June is Peach A La Mode-fragrance of ripe peaches and vanilla cream

Alicia
Scentsy Consultant
www.aliciafeldman.scentsy.us

No comments: