Monday, June 6, 2011

While At Granbee and Papa Joe's...

...I got to do some fun things! I got to ride in a golf cart, while my cousin Dylan, who is alot older than me drove us around the land. I also got to swim in the swimming pool and do lots of arts and crafts!


I also got to pretend I was a farmer and help pick tomatoes off the vine.




I got to play with Luke and Gabby! I love these dogs! They love all the attention I give them and I like to play fetch with them too. I don't actually throw the Frisbee, I run along side gabby and try to catch the Frisbee too!



I got to have a picnic outside with everyone! That was a fun treat to eat lunch on the grass, rather than inside at the table.





This pic is kind of blurry, but I am moving around because I am trying to count all the watermelons that I see. I got to help water all of them and the bonus for me was that I started counting them. There are a lot of watermelons!! (look towards the bottom left side of the pic and you can see a tiny watermelon)




I also got to go to a splash pad. According to my cousin Jordan, this splash is in another country! Sounds exciting, but I am pretty sure that is incorrect. But, I didn't care, because it had water and fountains everywhere. Jordan and Dylan went on the slides, because they were bigger, but I was perfectly fine running through fountains!





I also got to learn about baby eagles on the Internet! There is a nest in a tree with baby eagles in it and someone has a camera in the nest, so you can see what is going on all the time. I don't remember was it is called, but you can probably look on the Internet to find it! I am only 3 after all, I only cared about watching the video, not knowing where it came from.





I also got to look at the peach trees and see all the peaches that were there. I had to look way up, because the trees were so tall!!




Another thing I got to do was have lots of juice boxes! It was so hot and with all the playing and hard work that I was doing this was quite yummy on my tummy! Between the juice boxes and all the water that I drank, I stayed well hydrated!!




This was just a glimpse into all the things that I did at Granbee and Papa Joe's! There was and is so much more to do there! I had a lot of fun!


Thanks Granbee and Papa Joe!!!


























No comments: