Friday, July 8, 2011

When You Run Out of Paper...

...the next best thing is your body!? Yesterday on the way home from work, I gave Joshua a travel-size dry erase board that came with a dry erase marker. He wasn't in the best mood so I was trying to keep him occupied until we got home. He settled down and began to color on the board. He must have completely covered the board with the black marker, and then moved on to his body! I did not realize he was using his body as a piece a paper until we arrived home and he said, "momma look what I did!" I thought he would hold up the board but instead he held up his hand!




It was everywhere! On his lips, shorts, shirts, arms, hands and legs! I am pretty sure he would have been covered even more if the drive had taken longer. When we got in the house he immediately wanted his "artwork" washed off! Thank goodness it came off with soap and water. Silly boy! Next time, I will be sure to provide an alternative, like paper, so he will not have to resort to using his body...ha!!


No comments: