Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Work, Work, and more Work!

My work is totally taking over right now. My other co-worker is on vacation since last Wednesday and will be out the rest of the week. So, I have been running our part of the operation at work by myself! Of course, we have had new referral after new referral, so needless to say I have not wanted to come blog at all! I sometimes get a chance to blog during the day while I am at work, but that hasn't been the case either. So, you will have to excuse the lack of blogging. We did have a nice 4th of July and I promise to try and blog about that here in the next couple of days. All I want to do after work is go home and sleep, and we all know that doesn't happen, so I have just put off the whole blogging. Like I said I will try and get our 4th of July weekend up in a few days. Joshua actually did a "first" this weekend and it was pretty exciting, so be sure to check back for that.

Ok, Hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th of July!

No comments: