Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bubbly Weekend!!

This weekend was absolutely B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!! We pretty much spent most of the weekend outdoors. My friend, Jana came into town to hang out with us for the weekend and she couldn't have picked a better weekend! It was fabulous! Saturday, Jana and I went and got pedicures and shopped part of the morning, while Dan and Joshua hung at the house and played outside. Joshua spent most of his time outside either riding his bike or blowing bubbles! On Saturday evening we decided that since it was such a beautiful day that we would all go out to eat at The Oasis. It is a restaurant that over looks lake Travis and is famous for the view and being able to watch the spectacular sunset. It was amazing! We were able to get an amazing seat which led to an amazing view once the sun started to set. We all had a great time visiting and taking in the view. Later that night after Joshua went to sleep, we played some old school Super Mario Bros. and used our fire pit to make SMORES!!! Oh how I love smores!!! Today we got up and went to breakfast and then Jana headed back home. We had a wonderful time visiting with her. I love that girl, she is so full of life and so fun to hang out with. I miss her already!! After Jana left we spent the rest of our Sunday playing outside in nice, sunny weather. Joshua is all about bubbles lately and he loves to catch, eat and blow the bubbles. I think at one point we had the bubble machine going, I was blowing bubbles and Joshua was blowing bubbles all at the same time. It was BUBBLE MANIA!!! Dan did some yard work and joined in the bubble mania when he was done. It was a great weekend overall and I hate that it has to come to an end. It was perfect weather with perfect company, and of course the bubbles! I have posted several pictures from our weekend below!













































No comments: