Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Rewind!

Well, you knew it was coming; me posting pics of Easter then and now. I think it is fabulous and I know secretly you think so as well. I just love, love looking at Joshua at different times in his little life! This Easter marked his 3rd one! So I posted some pictures from Easter 2008 to 2010! Enjoy!!


















We spent Easter in LaPorte with my sister, Krystal and brother in law, Jason. We had a really good time. We went to their church for an Easter party and a helicopter dropped over 3,000 eggs onto a field for the kids. It was pretty amazing! Then we ate at a fabulous restaurant, called Gringos on Sat. night and then we came home and watched old home videos from Easter's past as a family. On Sunday, we went to their church and had an amazing worship time and celebrating the TRUE meaning of Easter, Jesus's Resurrection and conquer over death and sin! Then loaded up the car and headed back home. It was a great time spent with family! Hope everyone had a great Easter Weekend!!!






No comments: