Monday, November 15, 2010

Giving the People What They Want!

It has been pretty low key around our house the past few weeks and weekends, so there hasn't been to much to blog about. I know that it has been like 5 days since I blogged so I decided to show you a few random pictures that I dug up just for you blog readers! We are taking full advantage of our down time, because soon enough we will be hitting the ground running again!













Couple of funny comments from Joshua:
As Dan was leaving for work, he told Joshua "bye buddy, I love you!" and Joshua replied with his two fingers making a "peace sign" and said "PEACE!!"
Joshua's famous phrase right now is " I gotta ______!" He tries to use this to his advantage sometimes, like "I gotta have my movie" or "I gotta go right now" when you are trying to talk to him and he doesn't want to listen. Yea, he tries really hard to persuade us that he's just gotta...it doesn't really work in times like that.
On Friday Joshua ran into the door as it was being opened and has a little bump on his forehead. When you ask him what happened to his head, he replies "Ms. Maria go bonk my head!"(As he slaps his head with his hand) Ms. Maria is his teacher and what he means by that is that he was running (when he was told not to) for the door and as she was opening it he ran into it. But in his eyes since Ms. Maria opened the door she is the one that gave him the "bonk on the head"


No comments: