Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Little Things!

It's the little things that put a smile on my face like:
My Family!
seeing my little boy enjoying life

his perfect smile and happiness


Soup! Yes, this makes me happy, especially when it is fall or winter weather, but I could eat it any day!!


and of course when Starbucks brings back their holiday flavors!!!! YUM!! This year they started in September with the fall flavors and today I saw a sign for the other holiday flavors. YAY!


Not pictured: sweat pants, big over-sized sweatshirts, flip flops, dates with my husband and watching my son discover the world around him.
Obviously, these are not all the things that put a smile on my face, but just some examples. I am a pretty simple girl and you can ask my husband, it doesn't take much to put a smile on my face.



No comments: