Wednesday, December 8, 2010

No Time for Blogging

Blogging always gets put on the back burner this time of year. It is just not at the top of the list, especially in the month of December. Our December is always packed with Joshua's birthday, Hanukkah, and Christmas. So you will have to forgive me if the blog gets neglected and days go by without a post. Since it will probably be days until the next blog post rolls around I will leave you with a few pictures and what we are up to.


This guy right here will be 3 next Tuesday! I know, I can't believe it either! So on Saturday we will have his birthday party which is sure to be fun and exciting. He is really into open presents and singing the birthday song and blowing out the candles. He has been practicing this for awhile with unlit candles that I have around the house. So I am sure this party will be a hit!

So I am busy getting all of the party items and food ready. We should have a pretty decent crowd so I am looking forward to visiting and seeing the kiddos play and celebrate! Thursday and Friday will be spent running errands, finishing up present wrapping, and tons of cleaning!

The next 2 weeks are busy as well with my friend, Jana coming to visit and then Christmas. I really do love this time of year, but it gets to be so crazy that I always feel like this month just sneaks by me and before I know it we are into the next year.


I was sentimental when Joshua turned one and just couldn't believe it and then when he turned two, I thought he is growing up too fast and now that we are less than a week away from him turning THREE, I really just want to cry! Because he doesn't act like a baby, talk like a baby, or even look like a baby! He looks, talks and acts like a little man and while I know he is going to grow up and I know it is a good thing, I just can't help to think about my little baby boy being in place in my arms almost 3 years ago. For some reason this birthday is a little more sentimental for me.
So, once again excuse the lack of blogging for the next few days, as we are getting ready for one special little boy's 3rd Birthday Party!!!!


No comments: