Monday, December 13, 2010

Party Hardy!!

Joshua's 3rd Birthday Party was a great success. The theme for his party was planes, trains and automobiles. I always bite off more than I can chew when it comes to hosting. So this party was no different. I had bought wooden planes, trains and cars that needed to be put together and painted, because I got the brilliant idea to hang them over the table. So my sweet and awesome husband put them together and then I painted them and then they were hung. I thought it looked really good. I also painted a road and train tracks on a black table cloth and had a bunch more decorations and creative food ideas. It was the perfect day for a party and therefore the kids were able to be outside and play,play, play! There were about 10 kiddos there total and many adults. I think it came out to be about 25 or so total. So it was a great turn out and everyone had a great time. The party ended about 1 and about 45 mins after that Joshua crashed for almost 4 hrs(that is how you know it was successful). He had a great time and was so excited to see his cake, balloons and blow out the candles. Everything turned out wonderful! Below are pictures from the party...Enjoy!

Birthday Boy!!
My wonderful husband hanging the decorations(see the planes hanging in the background)

This is what Joshua did while the adults got ready for the party.


The awesome cake from my co-worker!!


Party Table!








Waiting patiently to blow out his candles


Finally! He did a great job! He was so proud of himself!


Loving the cake



Present time! Boy did he get some presents!! Our house looks like a toy store exploded!





Joshua and his friends from school.

Party goers!




More party goers
















No comments: