Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Three Years Ago Today...

...my precious son came into the world and changed my life forever! He is the kindness, most caring, strong-willed, most independent, stubborn, silly, happy, compassionate, funny little boy I know! He marches to the beat of his own drum and has since before he was born. I feel blessed everyday that God allowed me to be his mother and trusted me to raise him. Although this is probably one of the hardest birthdays for me(to present); I am still very excited that you are growing up and becoming your own person! Mommy and Daddy love you more than you will ever know! I hope you have a super, fantastic, 3rd birthday, Joshua!!!

A few hours old

1st taste of cake on his 1st birthday!


2nd Birthday!!


3rd Birthday! I think he has the hang of it now!


Check below to read about the birthday party!!!


No comments: