Monday, March 21, 2011

Busy, So, Busy

I have been so busy lately, I don't even know where to begin! A couple of weeks ago we went to Dallas to go to my cousin, Kaden's birthday party. It was a gymnastics party and it was so much fun! My favorite parts were the trampoline and the cupcakes. I have also recently acquired(imagined) a blue car. This car can go really fast or really slow. The best part about my blue car is that it can blast off into space like a rocket. I like to tell momma and daddy about my blue car all the time. I am pretty sure they wish that they could go for a ride.

It has been in the 70's and 80's lately, so to me that means water and lots of it! Momma got my water table out this week and I spent my time playing in it or dunking my face in the water. Everytime I would come up and would say, "I'm too wet! I'm too wet!" I entertained myself for awhile with this little trick! So much fun!


Momma and daddy were cleaning out the garage this weekend and they found my wagon. It was never really lost, but it had some stuff in it. So, when they got rid of the junk that was in the wagon, I decided to climb in and go for a ride. I also liked to pull the wagon! I pulled it around and collected rocks, but that didn't make daddy too happy, because they were rocks for the flower bed and some might have ended up in the pond...oops!!


Another great thing that I have been up to lately, well actually just this past weekend is I started riding my bike! Yes, I do realize that I got this bike for my birthday and have not got on the bike since my birthday, but I just needed some time or maybe for it to be my idea to ride it. Anywho, I started putting on my helmet and then I got on my bike. Daddy had to show me how to pedal, but I got the hang of it sorta. Practice makes perfect right! I was only interested in riding the bike for like 5 minutes, but hey it's a start.








I have no pants on in the picture above, but it is much easier for me to pull down one piece of clothing that 2 for right now! Potty training is a roller coaster for everyone! Another thing that I have been doing lately, is recognizing my name and spelling it. I can also recognize "welcome" and spell that as well. Momma and daddy have been using side walk chalk to teach me other words and I always ask to do it again. I can write my name as well. I can write J-O-S-H really well and sometimes I will add the U and the A too. I love to write my name on everything. I know all the planets thanks to Daddy and my place mat. I am still into trains and watch at least one episode of Thomas the Train everyday.
I have not been going to sleep willingly like I have in the past. I actually have to have momma or daddy sit by the door and leave it cracked so I can go to sleep. I also started getting up in the middle of the night and coming into momma and daddy's room. I really don't know what this phase is all about. I am not scared of the dark, because I don't want a night light or any light on, so it is puzzling. Momma and Daddy really wish this phase would pass. Maybe it will soon.
I love to help out around the house. I help momma put the laundry in the dryer and I like to feed milo. I also love watering the trees and plants in the yard. It usually ends up with me soaked from head to toe, but it is still great fun!
I think that is about it for me. Oh, my new favorite phrase right now is, "yea, that's true". I don't know where I picked this up from but it has stuck around for a few weeks now and I like it! Ok, now I am done. I probably didn't cover everything, but hey I am a very busy boy and it is hard to remember all the fun things I get to do everyday!





No comments: