Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Scentsy!!

Because, I don't have enough on my plate...

I have decided to be a consultant for Scentsy Flameless Candles. The reason? Well, I really would like to work from home and focus more on the "Be The Girl Ministries" and get to be with my son a little more than I do now. That week we were off sick and stayed home was really wonderful, even though we were sick. I realized that I would enjoy staying home. I know that it isn't anything that I can do in the near future, but it is something that I would like to strive for. So, in trying to make that happen, we need a little extra money, so that brings me to Scentsy! My friend told me about it and my mother in law actually bought me one and I love it! So, between my friend telling me about how easy it was to be a consultant and how she really enjoyed it, and the fact that I use my scentsy warmer all the time, I thought I would give it a whirl! I received my starter kit yesterday, and you would have thought it was my birthday! They have so many neat warmers and scents. They also have plug-ins, travel tins for your car and cute little stuff animals for kiddos or a kid's room. If you are interested or know someone that is, you can go to my personal scentsy website www.aliciafeldman.scentsy.us to browse the goodies or place an order. If you are not comfortable placing the order yourself I would be more than happy to do it for you. Just let me know.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Alicia

No comments: