Monday, April 11, 2011

One Helper and a Playdate

This past weekend the weather was perfect. Lots of sun and highs in the low 90s. We decided to take advantage of the weather and spend our weekend outside. On Saturday morning Joshua got to go play with a friend for a few hours and mommy and daddy got to go hang out and have a great lunch! I guess you can call this Joshua's first official play date without Dan or I being there. He went over to one of my co-worker's house to play with her grandson who is the same age as Joshua. They played trains, jumped through the sprinkler, blew bubbles, and watched a movie! Joshua was exhausted when he got in the car and in a matter of 30 secs he was asleep. Later that evening Joshua helped me wash my car. It desperately needed a bath. Joshua is such a great helper. Joshua paid close attention to the front of my car. I guess it was the dirtiest. He had fun filling up the bucket with water and dipping the sponge in the bubbles. He kept calling the foaming bubbles snow. On Sunday, while I was at the grocery store, Joshua helped Dan in the flower bed and clean out the pond. Once again, he had a lot of fun filling up the bucket with water and pouring the dirty water onto the trees. His reward for helping Daddy was he got to go to the park by our house. He loves the park or "playground". We had a pretty eventful weekend. It was a lot of fun! I love weekends like this! Sunny, but not too hot and blue skies! I have posted some pictures below of the little helper!! Enjoy!




After a hard days work, you need to put your feet up and relax with a Popsicle!






No comments: