Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wacky Tacky Day!

It is Spirit Week at school. Everyday this week, they have had something fun for the kids to do. Monday, it was inside-out day and Tuesday was hat day. Today is wacky tacky day or mismatch day! Joshua would not participate in the first two days so today he decided he would sorta of. He was fine with the shirt, shirt and socks, but when it came time to wear 2 different shoes, his "OCD gene", that his momma passed on to him kicked in and he could NOT wear mismatched shoes. I tried to convince him that it was for fun and that it would be fine for the day, but he told me, "no, I need other shoe like tis one!" I completely understood, so he wore matching shoes. I guess the stripes and the plaid together was wacky tacky enough! The other 2 days of the week are crazy hair day and pajama day! I don't know if he will let me fix is hair for crazy hair day, but Pajama day should be fun!
Wacky, Tacky Kid


No comments: