Monday, July 13, 2009

He's Baaack!!!

We left Friday after work to go to my parent's house to get Joshua. Of course by the time we got there, he was fast asleep. Joshua had such a great time with my parents. Joshua's days were spent swimming, playing with the dogs, helping my mom clean the house and creating a game that involved counting to 3 and then running. My mom said that Joshua played this "game" all the time. In fact he came up with it himself somewhat. He showed us how to play his game on Sat. He stands at one end of the hall and raises his arm and waits for you to count 1, 2, 3, GO...then he lowers his arm and takes off running. It was very cute and he loved it. He also would sing the "clean up" song when he would help my mom clean. My mom said he would sing, "clean up, clean up"...yea he is definitely mine...haha! I had told my mom about Joshua testing his boundaries and how sometimes he will pitch a little fit if it didn't go his way, but she said she never saw that side of him, which I am glad. I am so glad that Joshua was able to go and be with my parent's. They love being with him and he loves every bit of it! Today, we were back into the swing of things, with us going to work and I have to say he looked a little lost...haha! Poor little guy wanted to be back running around and playing with his Grandbee and Papa Joe, but he kept the spirit alive with a nice game of 1, 2, 3, GO....through out the day.
























No comments: