Thursday, July 2, 2009

Too Cute not to Blog About


I just realized that I haven't blogged in awhile. I guess, to be honest, I haven't really had too much to blog about(which is a good thing in our case), because that means that we have been low key and just hanging out. Just thought I would blog about some really cute things that Joshua has been doing lately. He has grown attached to his blanket, which he can only have for naps and bedtime. He has 1 favorite book that he likes to read over and over and over again. It's called I love you so... Dan and I read this book constantly to Joshua and Joshua has been getting pretty good at repeating words back to us. At the end of the book it says, "I love you, how much, so much, how much is so, Way Way more than you'll ever know". Well when it gets to the "how much is so part" Joshua will answer you with "way, way"! How precious is that? Melt my heart precious, that is how precious it is. We have been trying to get Joshua to say I love you, but he hasn't quite caught on to that just yet, but when we say I love you now, he says back "way,way". Seriously, how great it that...I will take that as I love you mommy and daddy! We have not got this on video yet, but we will and then I will post it. Joshua also goes to bed on his own. All we say is Joshua it is time for night, night and he gets up and walks into his room and climbs into his bed and looks at us like can you please kiss me and cover me up I am ready. Such a big boy. This little boy is at such a fun age, when you tell him good bye he will actually blow you a kiss and wave and say "Bye bye"! I love it! He is such a great kid! I just wanted to share some cute things that Joshua has been doing lately to melt our hearts! He is growing more and more every day and we love every second of it!!!

No comments: