Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"This Day I will Marry My Friend....

...the one who shares my dreams." Today, Dan and I have been married for 3 years! I thought I would put together a little slide show to show what was before and during our 3 years of marriage. This is just the beginning and I am excited to see what the future holds for us as a couple, as a family! I still believe he is my perfect match and I know we will always be there for each other through the highs and lows, not because we are husband and wife, but because we are friends, the best of friends and that is what you do for friends! I love him as my husband and friend, I loved him even more when he became a Daddy and I continue to love him more and more with each passing day! I love you Dan, thanks for the best 3 years; can't wait for 100 more! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

The slide show has music to it if you want to turn up your volume! Plus check below for a couple of more new post!



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: For Keeps
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox digital slideshow

No comments: